Re: need help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]

Posted by Jon on March 16, 2001 at 11:26:46:

> Been trying to grab Mercer Island fire and
> police.

: These are the frequencies I have entered...
: ..... ... ..... snip ....
: Mercer Island Fire 22295, 22288
: Mercer Island Police 18928

Thank you JJL. I tried the freqs and ID's this morning but seem to be getting the areas surrounding Mercer Island.

Have you, or anyone in the group, seen the Uniden 'SmartScanner' dump for zip 98040?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]