Re: need help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]

Posted by Jon on March 16, 2001 at 15:34:04:

> Jon, the Talk Groups are correct.....
> Mercer Island is affiliated with the EPSCA

M:
Ahhh, yes, I'm getting some chatter now. I do see where the 'EPSCA-Simulcast' frequencies are listed on the NWradio site, thank you.

How large of an area does the EPSCA network cover? I'm still getting what seems to be Bellevue and downtown Seattle traffic. Also, I've noticed some conversation clipping like the trunk is leading out of the EPSCA system. I've been away from scanning for a long time and remember the pre-trunk traffic as being more localized.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]