Re: Trunk Tracker BC 235

Posted by mark on August 07, 1997 at 08:46:54:

In Reply to: Re: Trunk Tracker BC 235 posted by Michael W. on June 14, 1997 at 17:44:27:

: : : : It's here!!! My new scanner that can follow the trunking system of Seattle Police & Fire and the same
: : : : for all of King County.
: : : : Received it today and I am already listening to complete conversations. Scanner World and Grove as well as Uniden Carry this. Way to go Uniden.
: : : : It even has tripple conversion.

: : : Scanner Mama,

: : : I would appreciate any information that you can give me on this scanner, prices, etc. I am from Memphis and they just went to a trunked system. The only thing is that I think it is encrypted or something. Does that matter? Please let me know

: : : Jim
: : : cgsjlh@hotmail.com
: : : jim, the bc235xlt cost is 299.00 and it will pick up the trunked system in Memphis, what you will need to do is program all the memphis 800mhz freqs in your scanner and listen to it for activity, every time you hear talk on a freq lock it out ( this includes the chanels that have the constant braaaap, those are the data channels that the 235 uses to follow the different talk groups) then... when you recieve your trunktracker program the active freqs from your list (keeping it under 30 freqs) and you'll be listening to all the different talk groups in memphis.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ INTERCEPT WWW BBS ]