Re: East King co Line

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]

Posted by The Frequency Fairy on June 15, 2001 at 09:03:49:

In Reply to: Re: East King co Line posted by [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup on June 15, 2001 at 00:36:15:

http://interceptradio.com/interceptnw/kctrunk.htm

: OK i will ask one more time.

: what are the freqs for Dodge Rige and is it up and running?????

:
: : From what I could see on the topo, about the only eastern path out of there is S.E. along I-90.

: : : I've been playing with a topo map program that allows you to make a topographic profile between any two points on the map, thus giving you an profile of elevation between the two points. When I make the profile from Dodge Ridge to Moses Lake, I can see that it's not line of sight between the two points. Dodge Ridge is at the Hyak ski area...from some pictures on the Internet, it looks like it is the ridge where the middle chair ski lift goes up. It's about 3,600 feet... Latitude is 47 25 14 and long is 121 25 35, according to FCC records in Percon database. Between you and Dodge Ridge (according to the topo profile) are several mountains ranging in elevation from 4,000 to 6,000 feet, thus blocking the signal. It would be interesting for someone to see how east, in terms of Milepost numbers, the Dodge Ridge site can be heard

: : : : : Program in Dodge Rige

: : : : : what are the freqs for Dodge Rige and is it up and running?
: : : : : what can you get up thear?
: : : : : king co s.o. ne,mars,lern,tac,data TG? snoq Fire #51?
: : : : : or anything more?
: : : : : I can Pick up Kitatas co to The West Douglas co Chalan co and Several County's to The North of Where I Live Ferry co and Parts of Stevens co and Parts of Pond oriele county and Some of Spokane co Lincoln co and The Tri City's area,

: : : : :so I was Wandering Since The King co
: : : : Line is on the western Side of Kitatas co Line and Since The Cascades are The Western Marker for The co Line why Can't i Pick up Anything From King co. I Thought Dodge Ridge was near The Top of The Cascades, The end,

: : : : : Brian S I

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]