Re: White Undercover Volvo??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]

Posted by Brett on May 08, 2001 at 17:08:37:

In Reply to: Re: White Undercover Volvo?? posted by drew on May 07, 2001 at 21:52:03:

: wait till you see the new vehicles there getting, and also those unmarked cars are used for road rage and wont do a standard traffic stop

COPY-PASTE from BBS Archives:

: -Brown chevy tahoe; standard plate starting w/ "GJ", seen on a traffic stop NB I-5 @ Albro- strobe lites in back window and parking lites.

: -Blue Ford explorer; colorado plates (!), seen on traffic stops on 167 in Algona and NB405@Sunset...Red and blue lights clearly visible in back window

: -Purple honda civic (?); standard plates "84_-_ _" seen on traffic stops all over south King county.

I can't comment about the first 2 vehicles, but the third one I know for a fact ISN'T on the "task force." The driver is some sort of detective with the state patrol, they use that car for things like auto-theft ring investigations, street-racing busts, and surveillance...But watch out, he'll still ticket you...I should know, he got me doing 83 in a 60 on 405 last week- $142 bucks (but I did get that above info out of him and a Scout hit on 154.680:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]