Re: Programming a PRO94

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]

Posted by Nick C on September 22, 2001 at 11:51:33:

In Reply to: Programming a PRO94 posted by tman on September 21, 2001 at 14:51:05:

: I am looking for the "best" way to program my Pro94. Should I set up Bank 1,2,3 with Seattle, EPSCA, KC, and the talkgroups accordingly. My main concern would be King County. Since the banks only hold 50 freqs, KC has around 70 total, so I can't fit them all in. Would just programming in the KC simul be ok and I would still be able to pick up all traffic, or do I also have to input Grass Mt., Sobieski, Metro Tunnel, etc.

: Also I noticed all three are simul. Does this mean that if I were listening to SPD on Seattle simul, it would also be on KC simul and vice versa?

: Thanks for you help!!!

tman, it depends on where you live. e.g. I live on the eastside, so I only need to have EPSCA programmed in - and I get 99% of all Eastside talkgroups. I only get about 25% of Seattle's system. I only get about 50% of KC's system.

The major cities all broadcasted on each site. Only the smaller PD units are individualized. All of Seattle's 'city of' are only on the Seattle system.

So, for me, on my pro-90, i plug in bank 1 with columbia tower (seattle) -- and then bank 2 with EPSCA -- bank 3 is Port of Seattle (SeaTac police) -- bank 6 is KC

Hope this helps... otherwise send an email...
-Nick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The original Intercept Northwest BBS ]