InterceptRadio.com Forums

The radio website that respects the Civil Air Patrol and their copyrights.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Forums       Map Search       Database Search       Live Audio       Alerts       Wiki




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2216
Location: Bellevue, WA
From Wil on his I-84 excursion to Boise, ID...

Wildhorse Gaming Resort -- WQQK367

461.025
**464.95

TG 02 == ???
TG 11 == Casino Security
TG 12 == ???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Not in Alaska
Medford Target: 467.5125. Did not catch the PL but based on other stores that use this freq it should be D115.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
Mr. Bad Example
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 am
Posts: 7491
Location: On the road again
FEMA caught in Portland today.


Attachments:
FEMA PDX.mp3 [12.73 KiB]
Downloaded 19 times

_________________
Perge, Scelus, Mihi Diem Perficias.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:20 pm
Posts: 354
Location: Clark County, WA
Wilrobnson wrote:
FEMA caught in Portland today.

Well I did hear a disaster came into town from up north. Or was that a circus?????

_________________
Mogwai destroys all! https://youtu.be/25fqnkWVWfo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline
Mr. Bad Example
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 am
Posts: 7491
Location: On the road again
n7ryy wrote:
Well I did hear a disaster came into town from up north. Or was that a circus?????

More like a travelling CB radio sideshow.

Here's hoping for some 3CC site trunking...

_________________
Perge, Scelus, Mihi Diem Perficias.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 546
Location: On An Airplane Somewhere...
464.0000 MHz, CC14, Slot 1 - WQYM391, CenterCal Properties, managing the Cascades Station shopping center. Talk Group seems to always seems to be 222

There are also TurboWest operations on the same frequency, but CC 7.

- CP

_________________
--
Chris Parris
Federal Wavelengths columnist
The Spectrum Monitor Magazine
chrisparris@thefedfiles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2216
Location: Bellevue, WA
cparris2 wrote:
464.0000 MHz, CC14, Slot 1 - WQYM391, CenterCal Properties, managing the Cascades Station shopping center. Talk Group seems to always seems to be 222. There are also TurboWest operations on the same frequency, but CC 7.


Ah someone got smart...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 546
Location: On An Airplane Somewhere...
Another snippet of FEMA talking...

- CP


Attachments:
FEMA_SB52.mp3 [166.47 KiB]
Downloaded 22 times

_________________
--
Chris Parris
Federal Wavelengths columnist
The Spectrum Monitor Magazine
chrisparris@thefedfiles.com
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 546
Location: On An Airplane Somewhere...
406.1375 MHz, DMR - Color Code 1, Time Slot 1. US Postal Service operations at PDX Airport. Was able to confirm the input of 415.1375 MHz when I was parking at the terminal this morning.

Also just noticed after the meet-n-greet on Saturday that a very large warehouse looking structure near the OR ANG base now has US Postal Service signage all over it. Looks like a new sorting or truck loading facility and may be more radio channels?

- CP

_________________
--
Chris Parris
Federal Wavelengths columnist
The Spectrum Monitor Magazine
chrisparris@thefedfiles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Not in Alaska
cparris2 wrote:
a very large warehouse looking structure near the OR ANG base now has US Postal Service signage all over it. Looks like a new sorting or truck loading facility and may be more radio channels?
Doesn't seem to be active yet in FAST.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
Mr. Bad Example
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 am
Posts: 7491
Location: On the road again
Atomic Taco wrote:
cparris2 wrote:
a very large warehouse looking structure near the OR ANG base now has US Postal Service signage all over it. Looks like a new sorting or truck loading facility and may be more radio channels?
Doesn't seem to be active yet in FAST.

Have you tried FAST?

_________________
Perge, Scelus, Mihi Diem Perficias.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 546
Location: On An Airplane Somewhere...
I’ve been hearing that USPS DMR for a while, even before the building was up. It’s coming from the airport postal facility next to air freight.

And construction crews are still finishing up the structure so it’s definitely not operational yet.

CP

_________________
--
Chris Parris
Federal Wavelengths columnist
The Spectrum Monitor Magazine
chrisparris@thefedfiles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Not in Alaska
Weird stuff with the new DSD release.
Code:
2018/03/17  14:37:05  DSD+ 2.98 / Fast Lane Release
2018/03/17  14:37:05  Current network:  H2
2018/03/17  14:37:05  Current site:  H2-1.4
Tier III system right outside the Moda Center. Scanner said 152.235 and KSV961 is the only thing that comes close.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:20 pm
Posts: 354
Location: Clark County, WA
Maybe bootleg or this?
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSear ... ey=3265912


Atomic Taco wrote:
Weird stuff with the new DSD release.
Code:
2018/03/17  14:37:05  DSD+ 2.98 / Fast Lane Release
2018/03/17  14:37:05  Current network:  H2
2018/03/17  14:37:05  Current site:  H2-1.4
Tier III system right outside the Moda Center. Scanner said 152.235 and KSV961 is the only thing that comes close.

_________________
Mogwai destroys all! https://youtu.be/25fqnkWVWfo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Not in Alaska
461.1375 (91.5) Another one for Ikea Portland


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by electricity. Copyright © 2013 Interceptradio.com