InterceptRadio.com Forums

The radio website that puts patriotism ahead of profits.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forums       Map Search       Database Search       Live Audio       Alerts       Wiki

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:06 pm 

https://www.caesars.com/linq/things-to- ... igh-roller

High Roller operations used to be on a handful of analog UHF simplex channels. After noticing I hadn't heard them in a while (I could hear the channel used by the barback/bartender in the High Roller all over the area when the bar car was up high), I camped out in a nearby vantage spot (Venetian parking garage) a few weeks ago with Chris Parris and was able to confirm my suspicion that they'd switched to DMR.

The Bar Car people used to be on: 456.3625/DCS053 – The LINQ 'High Roller' barbacks, simplex.
but we quickly found them now using DMR on what had been the old analog simplex freq used by High Roller Security/Ops: 457.6875/DMR CC3 TS1 TG1 -- – The LINQ 'High Roller' Barbacks. Simplex. RIDs 507, 556, 999, Old analog simplex channel use (Security & Ops) DCS was 114. Being the radio-geeks that we are, the quest for food quickly surpassed our frequency quest, so I just assumed they were still using their other old analog freqs for their new DMR system, but that I'd get back down there sometime soon to continue fishing.

In updating my scanner data files, I added all the freqs licensed to AREA 15 & MEOW WOLF to my scanners, and a few nights ago, the scanner stopped on one of them: 461.975MHz DMR. But it was a repeater, whereas I figured all Area 15 & MEOW WOLF stuff would be DMR simplex. With talk along the lines of "Cab # will be back in 3 minutes, and needs cleaning" & "medical emergency in cab #" which I was able to correlate via Clark County FD radio dispatch & the PulsePoint app, it turns out that: 461.975 DMR CC3 TS1 TG1 – LINQ Promenade's HIGH ROLLER Operations (“Ops #”) & Security (“Sierra #”). RIDs 507, 581, 583, R. CC3 TS2 TG1 = High Roller Engineering/housekeeping, RIDs 552, Repeater. WQTP979, now licensed to Caesar's, prior licensee (same users/location) was Caruso Advisory Services, Inc.

No idea why they're using a repeater -- I don't see a need for it, *but* it makes it nice for me in terms of monitoring from home.

https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSea ... ey=3574944

Other LINQ Promenade freqs:

452.725 DMR CC12 TS1 TG52 -- The LINQ Promenade security ops R. WQTP979, Caruso Advisory Services, Inc.

463.250 DMR CC14 – The LINQ Promenade repeater. TS1 TG51 = Engineering, TS2 TG53 = Housekeeping. WQTP979, Caruso Advisory Services, Inc.

451.1875 DMR CC2 TS1 TG1 – FlyLINQ zipline at LINQ Promenade, Simplex. WRCG742. Other licensed DMR freqs: 451.2875, 452.0375, 456.2875, 457.0375

456.2875 DMR CC1 TS? TG 1 FlyLINQ harness bag runners, LINQ Promenade. S BRS80

Possibly stale data:

452.9875/DCS023 – The LINQ Brooklyn Bowl ops, simplex.