InterceptRadio.com Forums

The radio website that doesn’t molest your screen with advertisements.
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Forums       Map Search       Database Search       Live Audio       Alerts       Wiki




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:20 pm
Posts: 357
Location: Clark County, WA
You should care more Nick. Inquiring minds always want LCNs

_________________
Mogwai destroys all! https://youtu.be/25fqnkWVWfo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2245
Location: Bellevue, WA
n7ryy wrote:
You should care more Nick. Inquiring minds always want LCNs

You've been hanging out with Taco too much. :o}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2245
Location: Bellevue, WA
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9042


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:01 pm 
Offline
Mr. Bad Example
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 am
Posts: 7520
Location: On the road again
Short notice- Hempfest 2018 is next weekend, the 17th-19th along the downtown waterfront. I know a few years ago they were all DMR; this may be an interesting Bunnery target.

_________________
Perge, Scelus, Mihi Diem Perficias.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:28 pm
Posts: 1775
Are they still on the 420 band?

_________________
"I was installing un-programmed radios"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:33 am 
Offline
Scanner Gigolo

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:23 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: User Unknown
Excellent!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:18 am
Posts: 1338
Location: In your nightmares
I plotted the sites to see what the coverage area looked like.

Take a look at 47°36'23.4"N, 121°42'36.8"W. It's near North Bend. I thought it was a mistake at first, but there is a facility there of some sort. Has anyone been there? Is there better aerial photography than bing or google?

_________________
Slightly more apathetic than Portland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2245
Location: Bellevue, WA
Sean wrote:
Is there better aerial photography than bing or google?

https://www.nga.mil/Pages/Default.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:11 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: Kitsap & Olympic Peninsulas
Sean wrote:
I plotted the sites to see what the coverage area looked like.

Take a look at 47°36'23.4"N, 121°42'36.8"W. It's near North Bend. I thought it was a mistake at first, but there is a facility there of some sort. Has anyone been there? Is there better aerial photography than bing or google?


Digital- take away about 25% of the coverage..

Pictures from Bing are a bit older before the building was there but looks to be a pipeline going in.. Maybe- https://www.snopud.com/PowerSupply/Geot ... shx?p=1156


page 6.. https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/1095013

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxxWE4 ... 5QGT7S-jyA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2000 9:20 am
Posts: 1849
chpalmer wrote:
Sean wrote:
I plotted the sites to see what the coverage area looked like.

Take a look at 47°36'23.4"N, 121°42'36.8"W. It's near North Bend. I thought it was a mistake at first, but there is a facility there of some sort. Has anyone been there? Is there better aerial photography than bing or google?


Digital- take away about 25% of the coverage..

Pictures from Bing are a bit older before the building was there but looks to be a pipeline going in.. Maybe- https://www.snopud.com/PowerSupply/Geot ... shx?p=1156


page 6.. https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/1095013



Calligan Creek Powerhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2245
Location: Bellevue, WA
Rich wrote:


viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9042


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by electricity. Copyright © 2013 Interceptradio.com