InterceptRadio.com Forums

The radio website that doesn’t charge money to post classified ads.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forums       Map Search       Database Search       Live Audio       Alerts       Wiki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 am 

Here is another one from my archives. The date was March 7th, 2009, just about four years ago.

Dispatcher: Dispatch P&W 2314 Harbor Turn, over.

P&W 2314: Yeah, 2314, over.

Dispatcher: Dispatch Harbor Turn, yeah I've got a report along the Tillamook District there between 761 and 762, near Brookwood crossing, apparently some people are on the track selling...stuff, kids and adults, actually fouling the main track there and I am trying to get the po-lice involved to get them cleared out but I need you to be advised of that, over.

P&W 2314: Tillamook District between 761 and 762 people are setting up a flea market on the tracks, over.

Dispatcher: That's correct, on the look out for a flea market on the tracks, over.

P&W 2314: All right, can't say that's one we have had before!

Dispatcher: I guess it is because of the weekend, I'll let you know when I get it cleared off, Dispatch out.

P&W 2314: <?> Go through there just be prepared to stop I guess, over.

Dispatcher: Absolutely bells and whistles if they clear the track, great, but yeah, be prepared <?> on the lookout there, over.

P&W 2314: All right well keep an eye out and let you know what we find, thanks Dispatcher, Harbor out.

Dispatcher: Dispatch out.

Dispatcher: P&W 2314, over.

P&W 2314: Yeah, 2314 over.

Dispatcher: Yeah, 2314 got a report from Hillsboro PD those people are off the tracks, however still use bells/whistles when you come through that area, apparently it was Girl Scouts selling cookies, over.

P&W 2314: <Engineer> Want us to stop? <Conductor> Bells and whistles and we'll buy some cookies, help them post their bail, over.

Dispatcher: You are NOT REQUIRED to participate in the Girl Scout cookie bailout, over.

P&W 2314: We'll assess the situation, thank you.

Dispatcher: Dispatch out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 am 

Nice clip :lol: