InterceptRadio.com Forums

The radio website where people have a clue.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forums       Map Search       Database Search       Live Audio       Alerts       Wiki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 pm 

The scan list is to incorporate say PPB Central Precinct with the rest of the west side including Sylvan, Dunthorpe, Sauvies Island and other west side unincorporated portions of Mult Co. that use Net 4 or the MCSO . but as others have said the quick keys can be utilized to lock out or on the appropriate areas.

I downloaded the same files and I would probably create one bank using several quick keys with the simulcast for all and eliminate certain TG's and maybe include an *Intellipeter on east side quick keys say *Walters Hill for Gresham and *Biddle Butte for the Gorge and *Airport for PDX instead of scanning them all. At one time there were several patrol districts for MCSO, in what was referred to at "Mid Mult Co" before annexation. I used to live down the street from the Hansen Bldg in the early 80's.

I guess the database from the other side is "free" if you have say a 107 or a HP-1 but someone went to a lot of work to make it downloadable without a subscription, here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 pm 

I don't have a subscription so I had to cut and paste what I wanted. What I meant was that I thought there would be more talk groups included for each area but as it turns out, it's exactly the same groups that I already had from cut and paste.

I am grateful for the other states and counties though as I may, in the future, travel outside of this area.

I just ran ID search on Simulcast for a half hour and there are many ID's found. I'm not sure how many are duplicates though and I don't know what group they belong to as the TGID is also used as the display description.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 am 

Trunktracking will always be handicapped without all the talkgroups included. I find that there will always be conversations i'm unable to follow which would also interfere with trying to follow other conversations. What I'm saying is it throws a monkey wrench into the whole system.

I have the other talkgroup ID's but it's no good unless I can put them in the proper groups other than "found ID's"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm 
Scanner Gigolo

What radio are you using?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 pm 

BC346xt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm 

OMG! I have probably put 100 hours into creating a similar file, and have only covered Western Washington.

While I will certainly customize it to my needs, this is an AMAZING base to work from.

Thank you a million times over.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm 

Please help don't how to dowhooad or whatever you have to do to get a scanner play on my phone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 pm 

What can I do live in PA. Pennsylvania ?